Child(ren) Held Hostage

I hope this Blog will prove helpful in the recognition and useful in deterrence of Parental Alienation.

I will undoubtedly be using this blog in part as a therapeutic venue. I will also use this blog as a communication portal to my children if they should choose to use it.

"Parental Alienation is about parents who place their own selfish needs above those of their defenseless children and in doing so, they deny them their right to love and be loved by both parents. Alienators do not fit the stereotype of the deficient and ill-equipment parent. Instead, these parents are generally articulate, resourceful, and competent in all other aspects of their lives – except in the realm of parenting. In fact, these individuals might easily be mistaken for ideal parents, except to the properly informed, because they profess love and concern for their children. What sets these individuals apart from other dysfunctional parents is their overwhelming commitment to meeting their own needs first. In doing so, they destroy the relationship their children have with the other parent – at whatever cost. ” Dr. Reena Sommer - Internationally Recognized Divorce and Custody Consultant
Don't forget to click on one of the videos below for powerful information!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year...

First and foremost, I know that this will be a great year! The last couple of years have been very rewarding in many ways and 2013 proves to be even better. Having hopes and dreams help make everyday life interesting. What you do with those hopes and dreams determine how interesting and rewarding life can be.

I have only one resolution this year. That resolution is to continue to turn my life over to God so that he may lead me closer to him which will give me a better understanding of his will for me.

We hope you children will find your way. We hope for your happiness and successes. We pray for your health.

I love the both of you.

No comments: